Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Extremely stressful RAHU-KETU dasha :( PLZ SUGGEST REMEDIES

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.

Moderator: Vaughn Paul

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Extremely stressful RAHU-KETU dasha :( PLZ SUGGEST REMEDIES

Postby Kokil » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:13 pm

My birth details:
22nd August, 1981
11 am
Kanpur (UP), India
I am going through a really stressful RAHU-KETU dasha which started from Jan 2013 and will be ending in Dec 2013. Experiencing all sorts of stresses regarding my husband`s job (husband lost his job 6 months ago, looking for a job in INdia or Abroad but no success yet), my post graduation exams (delayed since a year becoz of college`s fault), had to leave our house and come and live with in-laws ( can`t afford rent, bills etc.)(horrible experience). we wanna move abroad if possible? Can someone please suggest some remedies which can make this time bearable because the stress regarding my helplessness in above matters is killing me.
PLEASE HELP MEMBERS :(
I would also like to know what kind of effects or incidences can i expect from the coming next 3 years of Rahu-Venus dasha starting from Jan 2014?
Kokil
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Extremely stressful RAHU-KETU dasha :( PLZ SUGGEST REMED

Postby shilpa » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:54 pm

Dear Kokil,

- your lagna house is Libra

--and Rahu is transitting throuhg Libra & and Ketu throuhg Aries since the end of Dec 2012...and will exit around June 2014.

Rahu's transit over lagna can be very stressful..and in the coming months Rahu will get i closer degrees to the lagna.

--and to compound and multiply the stress you are running the Rah-Ketu period which is the 4-10 axis in your chart...affecting home "Sukh" and career matter of you/ your spouse.

--you should get Rahu and Ketru shanti poojan done by a priest if possible.

chant Rahu mantra daily 108 times and 9 cycles of 108 times on saturdays....
Ketu mantra daily 108 times and 9 cycles on Tuesdays.

you will start seeing relief soon.

--regarding your move abroad..there are a number of positive indicators showing that your could move overseas.

as early as in the shukra antardasa.....but the stay overseas will not be easy.

regards
When reason ends, then anger begins ..Dalai Lama
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Kokil » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:25 pm

Thankyou so very much Shilpa ji for replying.
I will surely start doing the remedies starting from today itself.

I would like to tell you that previously my husband and I had consulted an astrologer and he too told us to get the "Rahu Shanti Poojan" done by some priest. He said that u can ask the priest to do the 'Rahu shanti poojan' or get a "Rudrabhishek" done. He said that u can pay the priest some amount and he can keep doing it in the temple for you both and you do not have to even go there. Mybe just go there in the beginning od the poojan and towards the end.But my husband didn`t get it done even though he`s quite worried himself these days regarding his job. Please guide if the above method suggested will be ok ?

Can you also please tell me the appropriate Rahu and Ketu Mantras for chanting as there are a number of options available on the internet.
Do you suggest that my husband and I stay in India and work and drop the idea of moving abroad in order to avoid stress and worries in future?
If you do not mind, kindly have a look at my husband`s chart too.
Here are my Husband`s details:
27 June, 1974
12:15 PM
Phagwara (Punjab), India
Please let me know when will he be able to find a good job so that atleast some stress is relieved from our lives. If there are any remedies that he should do too, kindly let me know.
Waiting in anticipation.
Regards,
Kokil.
Kokil
Contributor
Contributor

Postby astroduffer » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:48 am

Light two ghee diyas to Tulasidevi daily morning evening. Do pradakshina also. Recite Vishnu Sahasranama daily without fail leaving aside OM.

Get Durga Pooja done by a priest on a friday and also Gana homa on a chaturthi tithi. Goseva is mandatory. Feed Grass to Cows on all days except ekadashi. Do pradakshina of Cow also with faith.

All above are mandatory to get good results.
astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby shilpa » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:46 am

--the shanti poojan must be done by your personal presence.

--Om Ram Rahave Namah
and Om Kem Keteve Namah
are the mantras

--Please also follow the remedies for the shani-guru conjunction that astroD has suggested.

regards
When reason ends, then anger begins ..Dalai Lama
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Kokil » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:30 am

Thanx a lot to both shilpa ji and astroduffer ji.
I will certainly start with as many remedies as i can do.
Chanting of the Rahu and Ketu mantras, Lighting two diyas next to Tulasidevi (I HOPE U MEAN THE TULASI PLANT THAT WE HAVE AT HOME, kindly clarify), Durga pooja done by a priest on a friday, reciting vishnu sahasranama daily without the OM, Feeding grass to cows on all days except ekadashi,
, but i don`t know how to do GOSEVA and GANA HOMA (on chaturthi tithi, ANY MONTH WILL BE OK?) and PRADAKSHINA. PLEASE TELL HOW TO PERFORM THESE.
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ME FOR WRONG, BUT THESE ARE SO MANY REMEDIES TO DO that I FEAR I MIGHT MISS OUT ONCE IN A WHILE, WHAT THEN :( ? WILL IT ALL GO WASTE ? FOR HOW LONG I HAVE TO PERFORM ALL THE REMEDIES SUGGESTED BY astroD ji, I mean some date or some dasha ending ?
Are all these remedies ONLY for me or my husband ALSO?
Kokil
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Kokil » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:58 am

I searched on the net and found out that
------ “PRADAKSHINA” is a Sanskrit word implying “moving around a sacred object for a good cause” it means circumambulation. I THINK WE CAN ALSO CALL IT "PARIKRAMA". So i have to do pradakshina of TULASIDEVI/TULSI PLANT and pradakshina of a COW.

-------The "Vishnusahasranama" (Sanskrit Viṣṇusahasranāma, a tatpurusha compound translating literally to "the thousand names of Vishnu") is a list of 1,000 names (sahasranama) of Vishnu, vedic Supreme God in Hinduism and the personal supreme God for Vaishnavas (followers of Vishnu).

I HOPE I AM CORRECT ?
IF YES, IT CAN BE DONE EASILY AND I WILL DO IT WITH FULL DEVOTION :D
Kokil
Contributor
Contributor

Postby astroduffer » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:01 pm

These remedies are very easy to do. Except for Sahasranama you dont even have to sit long hours to do yourself.

Circumambulation is correct. Start with pradakshina from right side of tulasi and cow.

Goseva means feeding grass to cow, doing pradakshina and whatever best possible with devotion. You can even cook food yourself and feed to cow.

Durga Saptashati you can get done via priest in a temple on a friday. It yields good results.

Sahasranama start with Vishwam Vishhnur vashatkaro... and end with phalashruti.

When you complete all these give yatha shakti dana to a vedic priest for completion of all remedies. That completes procedure.

Yes do with devotion. All will be well. Once you do these remedies u will find them easy to do. Each one hardly takes few minutes. It amasses extreme punya to overcome obstacles.

after 19th may your chances of change of residence is there.
astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Kokil » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:33 pm

Thankyou so very much Astro D ji.
I am so grateful to you for giving me such prompt and holy guidance.
I will let u know as and when things will develop in my life.
May God Bless You.
Regards,
Kokil.
Kokil
Contributor
Contributor

Postby fluid2finance » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:06 pm

as per your provided details, your rahu ketu period has actually not even started yet
fluid2finance
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Kokil » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Hello fluid2finance,
Actually the Kundali Pro Software shows that my Rahu-Ketu period will start from mid May onwards for a year BUT in the Parashara Light Software it shows that my Ra-Ke period has already begun from mid Dec 2012 and will end Dec 2013.
Well, starting from Dec last year i-ve become soooooooooooooooo much involved in doing all sorts of Poojas and ive become so religiously inclined u know like going to the temple quite often, praying at home, meditating etc that i could correlate it well with the result shown by the Parashara light software. And yes, this same period has been stressful too or rather is stressful.
I believe the parashara light software is a much more advanced version and so i thought the results shown in that would be more accurate.
What`s your opinion and which one to believe ?
It would be very nice if other eminent members could respond too.
Regards,
Kokil.
Kokil
Contributor
Contributor

Postby fluid2finance » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:26 am

Doing Pooja/ good deeds/remedies related to daan-poonya is always good ir-respective of the periods operating

As for your period, you are currently under Rahu-mercury

a software is just a code written by humans, by itself it is not less or more accurate. The reason for the delta or differences in these dates is due to the kind of Ayanamsha used in the calculation of planetary degrees including Moon's which sets the Vimshottari and other nakshatra based UDU dashas....there are many dasa systems

if you utilize Lahiri (chitrapaksha) system, which is one of the most widely used, then your ketu AD starts in mid May 2013.

Some astrologers use BV raman or yukteshwar or modified Lahiri or KP or JN Bhasin etc etc...over one's own research and beliefs, they tend to gravitate to a particular one and utilize the same repeatedly

Many good softwares will give you an option to chose one you wish. use JHora if you wish to have the most advanced options free software and utilize traditional Lahiri or chitrapaksha or the atypical parasari recommended ayanamsha

thanks and good luck
fluid2finance
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Kokil » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:28 am

so if the ra-ke dasha has not started yet, then what do u think what kind of results can i expect from it?
Kokil
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Kokil » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:35 am

with Kundali pro I used Lahiri, and a friend sent me horoscope frm Parashara Light software. in this I don't know which system wad used for calculating vimsh dashas.
What if both have used lahiri system and still show diff in dates of vimshottari dashas? Is it possible ?
Kokil
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Kokil » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:01 pm

Hello members,
If anyone knows me
I'd like to inform you that my exams which were long pending since a year but have begun and will be over soon be over.
Positive things have started happening in my life but my husband has still not found a job which is the most worrisome matter now in our lives. We are staying with his parents and had to give up our rental house which was located in the city where he worked.
Please members its a hearty request to kindly take a look at his chart and tell when will he get a job as it has been nearly 8 months since he is jobless. I wud be so grateful.
27 June, 1974
12:15 pm
Phagwara (punjab), India.

Regards.
Kokil
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Dashas